|MCYSA would like to thank you for your continued cooperation. The board has outlined a few things below that parents should be aware of when participating with us.|
|The registration fee is $50.00 for the first player and $45.00 for each additional player. |
These fees include one Uniform (shorts,jersey, and socks) for each player.
|Items You Need to Supply for Recreation League Play|
|It is your responsibility to provide the following items for your players: |
- Shin Guards
- Black Shorts
- Ball (ball would be good for practices but not necessary; however, may be required by your coach)
|Travel (Marion County Futbol Club)|
|Traveling out of county is a possibility starting with the U10, but generally doesn't occur until U12 and continuing thereafter. Please visit the Marion FC page for more details on the travel league.|
- There is no smoking or alcohol permitted at the complex.
- Parents must sit on opposite side of their child's team. (Not behind the goal line and goal box.)
- No are pets allowed past the parking onto the fields.
- No foul language is to be used at the field.
|Please visit and read through the material on Responsible Sports Parenting. It will be a help to you and your player(s) this season.|
|Please take time to evaluate the coach. These evaluations are third party and anonymous and serve to make MCYSA coaches better in their next season.Evaluate Coach|
© 2013 LeaguePro, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site created by LeaguePro Inc.